Tenders and Contracts
Issue Date: 24th, November 2016 | Expiry Date: 4th, January 2017
1. The National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of supplies and provision of various non consulting services under framework contracts.\r\n
2. NAADS invites sealed bids from eligible and suitably qualified bidders for supplies and provision of various non consulting services in no. 6 under frame work contracts.\r\n
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding
\r\n procedures contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from NAADS, Procurement & Disposal Unit and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in no. 8(a) during working hours.\r\n
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address in no. 8(a) below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ugx.100,000 (Uganda Shillings; One hundred thousand only) per lot. The documents should be physically collected from the address in no. 8 (a).\r\n