The website www.naads.or.ug and its subdirectories and subdomains (the "website") is provided and managed by the National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) of Plot 5, Kyadondo Road, Legacy Towers, Block B, Nakasero, Box 25235, Kampala, Uganda.
National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS)
Plot 5, Kyadondo Road,
Legacy Towers, Block B, Nakasero,
Box 25235, Kampala, Uganda
Ownership of intellectual property rights
The National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) owns or licenses all intellectual property rights in and to the website including but not limited to all copyright in the website content and all rights in the names and logos of NAADS.
Access to and use of the website
Material contained in the website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. This permission to download and print material does not extend to material identified on the website as belonging to third parties, where you must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before doing so.
Material contained in the website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the NAADS. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. The National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) may provide such consent or decline to do so in its sole discretion. All other rights are reserved.
You agree not to:
- use the website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of the website by other users;
- upload, display or transmit any materials through the website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, menacing, indecent, unlawful or which violate, breach or infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world (including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights) or attempt to do so;
- reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on the website and entered by or relating to any third party user of the website.
Usernames and passwords
Certain parts of the website are accessible to registered users only. If you entitled to access those areas, you will be required to use a username and password to do so. You agree to:
- ensure that any details supplied to NAADS in order to register for such access are accurate and to advise NAADS promptly in the event that any such details change; and
- keep confidential any login details enabling such access and to be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of any such login details by any third party.
The NAADS reserves the right to terminate your access to password protected parts of the website if it considers that you are using this website in a manner detrimental to the website or to other users.
Links to third party websites are provided for convenience only. The NAADS has no control over and so cannot accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. The NAADS does not endorse any linked website. If you would like the NAADS to consider adding a link to the website, please email your request to email@example.com with the subject "Link request". The NAADS may provide such consent or decline to do so in its sole discretion.
You may create a link to the website from your website providing such link is not used in a misleading or defamatory context. You agree to remove any link to the website from your website upon our written request.