Objectives of the Centre
- Foster leaders at national, local as well as civil society level to serve and sacrifice.
- Transform mindset and empower civil servants
- Empower and improve farmers' capacity
- To make and duplicate self-sustainable model farm
In order to achieve the project objectives, a memorandum of understanding between KOICA and MAAIF was signed and KOICA agreed to:
- Construct the national Farmers Leadership Centre at Kampiringisa, Mpigi District.
- Provide the equipment and materials necessary for the whole leadership centre.
- Dispatch Korean experts to Uganda to conduct managerial activities and provide technical advice for the implementation of the project.
- Train Ugandan personnel in Korea to share technical knowledge and experience concerning teaching and management of the training centre.